Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bags are packed, ready to go!

CURRENT MOOD: Excited

Well, the excitement is in the air, and my bags are all packed tonight for going to Brisbane tomorrow. I've been invited by Asperger's Services Australia to do some speeches on my condition, how it effects me, and how it can benefit potential employers.

The idea of going in a plane again already has the adrenalin flowing, I absolutely love flying, and the prospect of presenting my story in front of a few hundred business people is quite a thrill. There must be at least one person there willing to give me a job.

How it all will pan out though is just the matter of taking it all one minute at a time. I'm also looking forward to seeing some of my cousins, who live up there; I haven't seen them for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment